IGNORED

I just made an offer on...gasp!!...a Harley

Condor

Guest tx2sturgis

The fairing on the RoadGlide is lovingly (or not) referred to as the 'shark-nose'...and of course the ElectraGlides have the 'batwing' fairing.

Its all very organic...

:happy34:

I bought a 2001 Road Glide new and kept it 11 years and 106,000 miles. Loved it and if I were a rich man I'd buy an Ultra and trade for new every 3 years.

I Made the mistake of replacing the orginal engine-- destroyed inner cam bearing-- with an expensive 103" screaming Eagle dog at 72,000 miles. At that time I should've pushed the broke bike into the shed and bought a Venture. It became a money pit I finally let her go after I hit an Elk near Telluride, CO. I credit the frame mounted Fairing for my walking away unscathed, the Harley totaled.

Frame mounted Fairing is part of the reason I have a 1st gen Venture. So far I've got less $$$ into this machine than I spent that one year in labor costs for the Harley!

Roy:cool10:

Guest tx2sturgis
....At that time I should've pushed the broke bike into the shed and bought a Venture. It became a money pit...

So far I've got less $$$ into this machine than I spent that one year in labor costs for the Harley!

Don't even get me started on the HD money pit...

:innocent:

For a clothing company Harley Davidson make a nice bike too. :whistling:

When shopping for Harleys back 1999 or so (when they were ****-hot and you had to be on a list 2 years to get one) I stopped at Milwaukee HD I was checking out the dealership. Salesman asked wadda think of our dealership? I said it looks like a good place to buy clothes!

:stickinouttounge: Roy

Who said Condor is riding any of them????:buttkick:

Hey I represent that remark :whistling: After two years, I finally got back on a bike. Saturday morning I rode around for about 3 hours on 7 of 9. It felt great. It's been too long.... I even got the phone numbers of two ladies... :thumbsup2: Condor's back...... :sign woo hoo: