Tommy

Five years ago today my wife and I lost our daugher at 39 years of age.

Kelley died of an extended illness. We are coping as best we can, but the heartache does not let up..

Well meaning people have told us that time heals all wounds, After five years I am still waiting for the healing to begin...

Kelley was a Daddy's girl, and not having her in my life is a real heartbreak. She was a loving mother and a strong Christian girl.

I know she is in a better place, but we miss her so desperately.

My thoughts and prayers go out for you,I'll be attending a memorial service this evening for those who have lost loved ones.My wife and I lost a son 10yrs ago to cystic fibrosis,he was 2 1/2.I don't know if healing is the right word,it seems to me that as time goes by you just learn to live with the loss,there's not a day goes by that I don't think of him.

Arthur

My condolences to any parent that has lost a child. My children are 3 and 9, I just couldn't imagine....

I wouldn't even want to imagine. I have 5 kids who I love very much, and for this reason my heart and sorrow go out to all those who are forced to face the reality of loosing a child. I dont believe these type of wounds are ever healed by time. LOL to all parents.

Tommy and Aurthur,

I hope I wont have to feel that kind of pain anytime soon but the choice is not mine, I (we) live each day in His grace and not knowing whats around the bend we live by faith. I pray that His grace and your faith will bring you and your families a better day tomorrow.

Gary

I can not imagine, the loss you all feel. All I can say is that I am very sorry to hear (this as it strikes a nerve with me at this time.)

So I am wishing you all the very best and hope you can find some way to understand, and move on.

Brad

Tommy, I'm very sorry to read of your loss. It is good to know our loved ones are in a better place, but as you said, it still hurts very deeply. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I know the Holidays doesn't help the pain. May God be with you and your family and I agree, time doesn't seem to heal, you just learn to cope with it.