IGNORED

someone might want some of this...

robclark63

They all work. I pulled them off of my 88 because I went with the upgrade from skydoc...what I do not know is if they will interchange but there are plenty of guys here that will know for sure. Let me know and I will ship them off to you!

The 83-85 are not the same as the 86-93, they have different bolt patterns. Thats why R1 calipers will not fit the MK1 first gens.

Rob, if they are functional and would interchange with my 83 I would gladly put them to good use.. Anyone know if the 88's are the same as the 83's?

Regardless, thanks for offering them up!!

Puc

I have all the stock calipers and lines off of my 88 VR. I am not sure if anyone wants them but if you do you can have them. Let me know.

If you still have them and will ship to Canada I could use them for my rebuild of my 86 Venture Royale.

:mytruck1:

Sooo, yamaha did make some improvements thru the years hahaha.. The combined knowledge in this forum is amazing.. Gotta move the offering to the next guy in line - no fitty no needy BUT THANK YOU for sharing!!!

PUC

Rob:

I have no need for the parts but wanted to thank you for your generosity. As I mentioned to you a long time ago, the help and giving people on this site make this Forum a great place to be.

I have had a lot of help from the members of this Forum over the last few weeks when I had a clutch slave problem, and even phone calls with answers to my questions. This is a great place to be a part of!

Thanks for your generous offer.

Jim