IGNORED

Frog Togg rain gear on sale at basspro

robclark63

Got stuck riding in a bad storm yesterday without rain gear and almost bought some off of frog toggs website and it would have cost me 85 bucks shipped. Someone mentioned that Bass Pro had this and low and behold it was on sale for 30 bucks or so for the pants and jacket.

Just thought I would pass this on!!:cool10:

I have both frog togs and tourmaster. For me the tourmasters are really good when its cold and always keep you dry, they don't breath however and are very hot in warm weather. Frog Toggs are fine esp in warm weather as they breath, but don't stay down on your lower legs/ feet as well. Not uncommon for my jeans right above my boots to get moist. The boot straps need improvement.

Just as a FYI, Frog Toggs makes motorcycle specific models which have the boot straps, reflective piping, and I think better flap closure over front zipper. Mine also have the bright yellow on sleeves for better visibility. If your buying the cheaper ones that are not designed for motorcycles, that's fine and your choice, but might be why they are leaking. Just saying....

I have the Frogg Toggs for me and the wife that are made for motorcycling. We have the neon green with the reflective piping. I have never gotten wet and I have ridden through a few Duck Drowners. I find them to be very functional and they don't take up much room, plus the safety colors can get you noticed in low visibility situations.