IGNORED

Service-Repair Manuals ?

Guest Popeye

Now that I got my 97 Wing, I need a service-repair manual.

Not Chilton & especially not Haynes.

I found one for my 86VR, online, & it was great, but that laptop konked & I don't have the address.

The price was very reasonable. Not like the ones on eBay & other sites.

Seemed like it was repairmanuals.com or something real obvious like that.

Cost about $22.

They have 'em for most every bike.

Anyone know the site?

One of these might also have what you’re looking for.

This one just send the guy an email asking for a login and he will send one to you, it might take a day or two but he usually does send one. I have as far as I can tell I have not been spammed from sending the email to the guy. It is free to sign up and download , well it was the last time I used it.

http://www.motorosok.hu/szervizkonyvek/index_eng.htm

This one is a search it has quite a few and all are free to download

http://pdftown.com/

As a side note if you can setup multiple email accounts with your provider set one up just for stuff like this and let the spam hammer it. I have one that after around 6 months or so the name gets changed because of all the spam that hits it. Also use Internet Explorer to check the mail on the account it keeps the bad stuff on the site and off your machine.

I found my old Yamaha service manual & it was a Yamaha part # & cost about $22.

Honda seems overly proud of their manuals & want $60.+

Then are some clowns on eBay want $40. for a manual on a CD....I don't keep a PC in my garage.

Dray sent me the site I needed, but silly price.

I may go with the .pdf download & print my own.

Good feedback here.......as usual.

anybody have a Clymer's shop manual? I had one for my 1100 silverado. It was pretty good i thought. only had my RSV for a week, so I haven't hunted down a manual yet. Hope to not need one too soon, the bike had 2 miles on it when I bought it last week. but when the weather keeps you off the bike, it's a good way to make use of the time.

Hi.

There is this guy selling manuals on eBay and he has the user name: myrepairmanuals. He offers either a download for 9 US$ or a download and a posted CD for 12 US$. I have already bought three manuals from him and they are genuine and he shipped immediately after receiving payment. The download was available three minutes after I made the payment through PayPal. Worth taking a look at and very handy having it stored at the computers hard disk. I also printed the manuals and had a company bind them for me (don´t know what you call it in USA but the pages are put on a kind of a spring or a wounded plastic coated wire).

Hope this helps.

• 1 year later...