IGNORED

Why no Ventures????

shmily

Just got off the road after returning to Columbus Ohio from Rolling Thunder in DC. While I was there, walked through the Pentagon parking lot and looked at tens of thousands of motorcycles. I didn't see a single Venture! What gives here. Where are all the Ventures??

I was there in the south parking lot.....with the CMA. I wasn't in the north parking lot long, (got there about 5:30.) There were at least two in the south parking lot, other than ours. & I saw several saturday while kicking around near the monuments.

Mel

I was also up there. I was out and about saturday downtown. I was parked in the field behind the little safe/gift shop between Lincoln and thunder alley. I haven't riden in the parade for years now. I will do it again sometime i guess, lol. It was a great weekend up there for us. Hope everyone else enjoyed it.

Just got off the road after returning to Columbus Ohio from Rolling Thunder in DC. While I was there, walked through the Pentagon parking lot and looked at tens of thousands of motorcycles. I didn't see a single Venture! What gives here. Where are all the Ventures??

Cause they are 'special'....do you see lots of Rolls Royces on the road? :confused24::7_6_3[1]: