IGNORED

Millie fully dressed - Pictures

StarFan

Hmmmm, think you have something there Don.....I kind of remember that the MAXIMUS title had someone elses name on it also.....better hang on to those two bikes in Iceland Jonas....:rotfl: :rotfl: :rasberry:

THOMAS !

I am not going to repeat the exact words Freebird said to you on the phone after the BIG BANANA HOAX But,,,,

Ship me all the keys for Maximus or - BEHAVE - !

If not I am going to send Taters pictures of Icelandic Sheep Dog Puppies every week !! You do know what the result would be don´t you ????

THOMAS !

BEHAVE - !

If not I am going to send Taters pictures of Icelandic Sheep Dog Puppies every week !! You do know what the result would be don´t you ????

You need to go back and reread Taters post on you ruining that bike........... if you keep threatening me about puppies, I'M going to send LILY TO MARGARET as a birthday present........... Errrrrrr.....nevermind ...........Taters said your forgiven if you bring her a puppy.....:doh: Women.....:bang head:

You need to go back and reread Taters post on you ruining that bike........... if you keep threatening me about puppies, I'M going to send LILY TO MARGARET as a birthday present........... Errrrrrr.....nevermind ...........Taters said your forgiven if you bring her a puppy.....:doh: Women.....:bang head:

That´s it !!!!!!!!!!!

Taters is getting a PM with pictures of Puppies. They are very expensive here in iceland Tom. And on top of that you have to pay airfreight, custom fees and all kinds of fees,,,,,,,,,Am afriad your our savings account is going to have a sad ending :stirthepot:

Nice ride Starfan, very good taste my friend. One question, what did you do with the M and M seats. I think they would look great on my RSTD. Red is much much much more faster. Also adds to the beauty of my bike when flying the red white and blue. The red just pops out at you.

I do really like the tan seats. I wish we could have worked something out. Just PM me if you have them please.

Nice ride Starfan, very good taste my friend. One question, what did you do with the M and M seats. I think they would look great on my RSTD.

I do really like the tan seats.

Well to tell you the truth these are the original Tan Corbin seats that came with the bike when it was shipped her to Iceland. Had my "Leather Man" dye them black. Did an excellent job and they look like brand new.

Well to tell you the truth these are the original Tan Corbin seats that came with the bike when it was shipped her to Iceland. Had my "Leather Man" dye them black. Did an excellent job and they look like brand new.

Great, I was kinda thinking that you may have done that. But I never knew dying the leather was something that could or can be done. Thanks... Fuzzy