IGNORED

Has anyone here bought the "Ride Like A Pro" video package?

Dale124

Hi all. I have been looking at some of the ride like a pro videos on YouTube and was wondering if anyone here has purchased the package, and if so, how was it? Some of the low speed maneuvers in the YouTube demos look very difficult yet very handy to know how to do.

Thanks,

Dale.

A lot of good tips especially for our top heavy bikes. There is a member on here that actually took Joe's course and wrote a thread about it, do a search and ye shall find. Joe actually read the thread and responded with further tips. If I ever get the chance I will take his course but second best is the videos.

It was my first season back on a tour bike after being away from the GW's for a decade or so. I signed up for an ERC and while waiting for that I ordered the Ride Like a Pro DVD.

It was helpful to point out the riding methods I'd been away from for so long. I had enough time to get out to a parkng lot and try to put some of the methods into play.

That little practice time got me comfortable for the ERC and passed it with no problems.

I still review the RLP vids now and then and wander back to the parking lots to keep up with the low speed tricks. Never hurts to be on top of it. (rather than laying beside it) :rotf:

Helpful, yes. Educational, yes. Worth watching. No doubt about it.

:2cents:

Hi all. I have been looking at some of the ride like a pro videos on YouTube and was wondering if anyone here has purchased the package, and if so, how was it? Some of the low speed maneuvers in the YouTube demos look very difficult yet very handy to know how to do.

Thanks,

Dale.

Dale,

I took the course from him not too long ago to get a better handle on my bike. Thanks WADE 2000 for remembering my post. Read that and the replies from Jerry who was on this site responding to my post. If I had to steer you towards a DVD, it would be ride like a pro V.

PM or call for any specific questions. Good luck.

Barry.