IGNORED

Walking Dead Fans...........

DragonRider

It looks like they are going to be shooting scenes in my neighborhood mid June and they are looking for a 2 story house to shoot some interior and exterior scenes, I am going to be talking to the production manager in regards to using our home for this. Who knows, might ever get a chance to be an extra if I play my cards right........I think it would be pretty cool to have this happen. Stay tuned.

Even though that show is filmed almost entirely in my county I have only watched it one time. I guess I will have to start watching it. Cant wait to talk to the location manager, should be talking to him today, got an emali back from him and he is interested. I was surprised, when I saw them put the flier on my mailbox, I just let it sit there and didnt get it till the next day, the wife said no, I dont want strangers in my house, but our daughter convinced her it would be pretty cool.

Cool !!!!!

Robin and I are Hooked on that show

It looks like they are going to be shooting scenes in my neighborhood mid June and they are looking for a 2 story house to shoot some interior and exterior scenes, I am going to be talking to the production manager in regards to using our home for this. Who knows, might ever get a chance to be an extra if I play my cards right........I think it would be pretty cool to have this happen. Stay tuned.

Always knew you were a "zombie", as many hurts as you have had and you keep on comin.

:rasberry:

I will use this post as evidence when they come this week to check out the house, I spoke to them today and they are going to choose 1 house out of 4 or five that have followed up on the flyer.........

Always knew you were a "zombie", as many hurts as you have had and you keep on comin.

:rasberry: