IGNORED

A little ride and some BLING!

bryan52577

Well I am getting both my knees replaced. Doc says I need to so 3 days and counting. :bawling:SO, I called a couple of good friends Mike (EUSA1) and Rick (AKA Rick Haywood) to see if the wanted some ROOT BEER? :beer: "Since they are close to the stand you know?" And my first ride this year. :sign woo hoo::sign woo hoo: 240 miles one way for me. (As Rick said, you may be a Red-neck Biker if you ride in 30* weather 240 miles to have a Root Beer?) :beer:

I took off at 6:30AM Saturday at the lovely Iowa temp of 26*. :yikes:Sent a couple of "Glympse's" to my friends phones so they knew where I was. :thumbsup2:

We all met at Princeton, IL at McDonolds for some much needed HOT coffee. All arriving with in 3 min of each other (Glympse is pretty cool! We all had different miles to ride from different directions.)We then rode over to Oglesby, IL to the "Root-beer stand". My first time there and all I can say is "I'LL BE BACK"! :beer: :thumbsup2:

Was real nice to see some friends and get a GREAT Root-Beer before I get my surgery and I am off the bike for a while. :backinmyday:

To my surprise I went home with some new BLING on the bike! :Venture: THANK YOU Mike!

Got home at 6:30pm at a better Iowa temp of 42* (Love Iowa). :whistling:

Added some pictures before and after of my new "Wilson cut" Dog bones.

Bryan

Edited by bryan52577

Great looking Bling!! :thumbsup2: What kind/brand of accent lights do you have?

Hope your back in riding shape real soon

Sorry can't remember the brand. :think: Can tell you when wrapped around the air cleaner jugs, due to the dark backing unless you are looking for them, most never see them till they are on. :photographing:

But thanks!

Bryan