IGNORED

New here Sorry for so many ?

Guest jeepcop24

Guest jeepcop24

Hey, I'd like to put some pic on my information page thing, but don't know how? Sorry this may not be the right place ot ask this. Also I think my pic that I have are to big how do I make them smaller to post on here?

Scott:cop:

Hey, I'd like to put some pic on my information page thing, but don't know how? Sorry this may not be the right place ot ask this. Also I think my pic that I have are to big how do I make them smaller to post on here?

PM Freebird or Squidley. They are the experts for that stuff on here. MamaYama is pretty good too. Or Wizard 765 he's a computer tech.:stirthepot:

:canada::7_6_3[1]::canada:

No need to say sorry, because everyone on this site is more than willing to help a fellow member, regardless of what the problem is. Since joining this site, I have learned more about my RSMV than I have from the Yamaha dealerships. Besides, what better way to make and meet new friends.

Just my:2cents:

:canada::7_6_3[1]::canada:

Scroll down the list for the new "Computer Help & Tips" forum that has been recently added to this site.

Re-sizing the pics is usually the hard part....if your pc doesn't have such a program, sometimes emailing them to yoursels works...I've done it.

Some digital camera programs have some options & some newer pcs have pic programs.

Scott,

Welcome to the group, were glad to have you with us...now for your question. Many folks here use an image resizing program from Microsoft, I have it on my computer. Here is a thread that Freebird put up about how to go about getting it done.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1859&highlight=Image+resizing

If you have any other questions feel free to PM me and we'll make it happen :happy34: