IGNORED

Looking to go over to the DARK SIDE?

cliffno350

Guest KitCarson

So is this Beezelbub kinda rough? I am starting to get worried......I am so far on the dark side......I have to order sunshine in a can:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::sign20:

So is this Beezelbub kinda rough? I am starting to get worried......I am so far on the dark side......I have to order sunshine in a can:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::sign20:

You keep loosing plastic on the NEW Goldwing, you'll have plenty of light shining through, won't be so dark then.

:rotf::rotf::stirthepot::rotf::rotf:

Guest KitCarson

Yea!! I had a couple days of light there........then I discovered a new product. No more gorilla tape for me......I have found gorilla glue......you can glue a two by four to the floor with this stuff and break the two by four trying to get it up......got that plastic under control.......back to the dark side:banana::banana::banana:

Guest KitCarson
Or better yet go and buy a Gold Wing like I did, they last longer:stirthepot:
Hi Buddy......hum.....is you saying I should have gotten an older Wing? Tongue in cheek.......Anyways I have a brand new 2008 Gold Wing. One of the little plastic tire valve stem supports fell off......it is made of plastic.......so started messing around.....cannot get any of the northern fellows to smile.....they must be frozen or something. We are just messing around......something to do in spare time.....I have a good one thought up for next North Carolina meet and eat.....going to take a plastic barbecue burger with me......(inside joke) about that vinegar barbecue...I had to soak my toenails and hang weights on them to get them straight again, that stuff made my toenails curl up.......Yep......I have a brand new one....go look at my photo gallery......finally did that last week.

I knew you had gotten a new Wing also.......balanced taint they!! Easy to forget you are on one.......handles like a little 500 or something. Welcome to the Dark Side..............