IGNORED

carb synch

onenut

Tim, I have one. I live about 30 min. north of Ithaca. I don't think tuning the carb's will fix your problem. Sounds like something else is going on here. What have you check out to this point. Did you check for vacuum leaks? Did you clean the carbs and set the floats? Is the throttle linkage sticking? PM me, see what we can do.

Haven't checked much yet did a techron soak and a seafoam soak now the idle is jumping all over was good till then get more gas tonight and see what I can find out I do all my own work but not real good with the carbs

Edited by onenut

Ok got home from work started looking and found a breather line that goes to frobt of the airbox wasn't hooked up might be better now have to go get some fresh gas tomorrow or tonight. As for how long it sat not sure but it was rough shape when I got it I have polished replaced screws and put in a lot of screws and bolts that were missing so it was neglected wait and see what it does with more fresh gas

thnks Steamer hopefully tomorrow it will be nice enough to take it for another ride see what happens I had put about half a can of seafoam in a gallon and a half of gas and run it then let it soak over night now found the breather line that wasn't hooked up sounded a little better

Onenut, looks like a good day to run the heck out of it. Let us know if it improves. If you want to ride it up here, we can put the carb tune on it. I will be home most of the day. Might go for a ride late this afternoon after robin gets out of work.

Onenut, looks like a good day to run the heck out of it. Let us know if it improves. If you want to ride it up here, we can put the carb tune on it. I will be home most of the day. Might go for a ride late this afternoon after robin gets out of work.
Caught this a little late but just an after thought check your caps that go on the tubes used for the sync tool to connect to. The rubber tends to develop small almost unnoticeable cracks that leak. Small pieces of vacuum hose plugged with a small ball bearing make a good substitute ( make sure the ball is big enough that it can't get sucked into the tube) Other option is a solid bucking rivet ( these are the solid rivets you flatten one end by hammering).