IGNORED

march on rome

headdoc

Does anyone know what the date will be for the march on Rome this year?

When do you want it to be? Hey Eck.. are you back?

Headdoc,

The March on Rome was something Blackjack started and I just helped him out.

This Meet & Eat was turning out to be a very large event.

Blackjack's work load has changed giving him no time, and my work load has also recently changed where I dont think either one of us can support it. I would hope this changes next year.

I was off from June until January...but I had other plans to take a 19 day bike ride last year.

Maybe someone else can jump in make the arrangements to continue this M&E. :confused24:

How's Saturday, 16 March sound? Noon, Eastern Standard time at the same place, the Fudruckers on the north side of Rome, GA.

If we get some interest, I'll call the manager and make a reservation. I think we had over 20 people last year.

I can say to the best of my knowledge Mike nor I can make it (Saturdays are the hardest days to plan anything with Radioshack) Now should anyone feel up to riding down to Warner Robins around the 1st, I may need hands available to move bedroom stuff. I was looking to just buying a secondhand dresser or 2 but we figured out it will be cheaper just to grab the queen bedroom set from storage and clean it up. At least the 2 dressers are on wheels....