IGNORED

Stadium Yamaha discount

The Marshal

Just got this in an email from Stadium Yamaha in Irving TX....

Safe an extra 10% of our already low prices now through January 31st 2013

Use coupon code 10MORE at time of check on any orders over $100 and automatically save 10% off your order.

Act now before the new year factory price increases.

Coupon code 10MORE

www.stadiumyamaha.com

Stadium Yamaha (TX), Central Yamaha (TX) and also Yamaha of Cucamonga (CA) have always had good prices on line.

My local Yamaha dealer (Extreme Sports, Sumter SC) will usually meet their price on Yamaha accesories and parts. I just bring in a printout, show it on my smart phone, or they will look them up. Don't know about the extra 10%(?).

Nice to do local shopping if you have a good dealer, luckily I do.

Mike G in SC

EDIT: PS And,,,, price matching, generally speaking,,, smart phone. Download app Red Laser (or similar barcode app) to you phone. Then when you go in Best Buy and many other retail stores just scan the product barcode of something you want. It may show a lower local or online price. Then just show that at the checkout and they will match off that instead of carrying a store flier. Did it yesterday on the Led Zepelin new album.

And just last week, several stores announced more competitive price matching. Best Buy even said they match Amazon. Seems like Walmart and Target are also in.

Edited by Mike G in SC

Always got excellent service from them. When you walk in, even though you don't look like a Crotch Rocket Rider, they greet you and are friendly.

Jason, the Manager, usually comes out to say something as I leave.

I always tell him that I pass the Yamaha store 3 miles from the house to drive all the way across Dallas to get to Stadium. Can't recommend them more than that.

I was looking to buy caliper seals,,, nice price, $18 and change.

So I went to the order sheet and it told me that it would cost almost $90 for shipping or $18.87 if I shipped to the US.

I think $19 is enough for something that small, but $90,,, what with that? Guess they don't like non Americans.