IGNORED

Wish she was still here...

Owen

I was 19... 2 stripper in the military... she was my first...

http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w337/Owen064/1973Kawasaki250_zps0874dec7.jpg

3 banger 2 stroke... what a blast! Wish I still had her!

:whistling:

How'd you fit 2 strippers on that thing?:smile5:

RR

I had the H2 750cc for about 9 months or so while stationed at NAS Jax. I got transferred to Little Creek, VA and had to decide. I'd have to ride it to Virginia while Hannah drove the car. I said "No way in h*ll would I ride this thing that far!". It was incredibly fast but after about 30-45 minutes on it, you'd have to stop and hug a tree to quit vibrating! I paid $905 for it and sold it for $905. I really did enjoy it but only for short rides.

Man, those 2-strokers were the deal back in the day, but just imagine how the tree-huggers would howl about them now! A friend had an H2 750 when we were in high school and we rode that thing into the ground. It did'nt matter if we smelled like Klotz 2-stroke oil, we were COOL!!! That was also WELL before 2 guys on a bike WASN'T politically correct.:whistling:

About 4 or so years ago a buddy of mine and I rode up to bike week in Daytona for the day. We drove inside the track to see what was going on at the time. When we drove out we were sitting at a stop light waiting for the light. Here comes a pack of them skeeter killers of all sizes, the 250, 350 and the 750 some stock some cafe's was really cool seeing all them things still running.

If I remember rite the first few years of the 750 were killer in the handeling dept. Up around 50 or so they had a tendancy to get bad front end wobble, thus the later years having a stablizer on them.