IGNORED

Mother did it

Marcarl

are you sure!?? i could swear that is gary n.!:rotf::rotf::rotf::bighug:

I've known this guy for 35 years, like a brother to me, yep you're wrong but he won't mind your hugs either. If you had come on our Labour Day ride last year you would know him now as well. That picture was taken on the top of a hill, we could see about 10-15 miles from there. Even the second gens made it up there, I was sooooooo surprised.:rotf:

Poor Mother, this thread was all about him and now it's gone the other way, Where Are You MOM??

I've known this guy for 35 years, like a brother to me, yep you're wrong but he won't mind your hugs either. If you had come on our Labour Day ride last year you would know him now as well. That picture was taken on the top of a hill, we could see about 10-15 miles from there. Even the second gens made it up there, I was sooooooo surprised.:rotf:

Poor Mother, this thread was all about him and now it's gone the other way, Where Are You MOM??

it's not my fault we did'nt make it!! blame it on brad having to work!!! we usually make it to most of the canadian rides!

are you sure you have only known this guy for 35 years.....seems it should be longer than that! but he is a good lookin man....for his age!:rotf::bighug::stirthepot:

it's not my fault we did'nt make it!! blame it on brad having to work!!! we usually make it to most of the canadian rides!:stirthepot:

I thought you two were coming but something happened and can not remember what it was.

Carl your smart friend was at your last two events at your house as well.

Brad

I think I will stick to my chittlings and hog brains........:stirthepot:

Hog brains.......something to do with Harly riders???????????????????????

Chittlings.........something to do with children,chicklets, crickets?????????

Inquiring minds Norh of the 49th. :canada::canada::canada:

well, i dont get on here for a couple of days, and look what has happened.

Carl, we have to have a peameal breakfast and cackcleberries at the international meet. i will cook.

everyone is picking on my handle, i feel so abused. and i tried to keep it Pg rated. there were so many Big this and Big that so i never went with Big Mother $^($@%.

Hey Swifty, i have been to your house.

Big Mike, steaks on the barbie for you buddy.

Sweetnothing, i will cook for you anytime.

Brad T, what can i say.