IGNORED

I'm Doing the Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure

adventurer 08

My wife got a coupon on cyber Monday for 20% off the Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure so she signed me up. So on Febuary 9 i'll be at Talladega Superspeedway to do 20 laps, driving 10 with a instructor and 10 by my self in cars that do do up to 185 MPH. Is that going to be fun or what, i canted wait.:cool10:

I have done the Team Texas & Rusty Wallace Driving School's a couple of times. I also shoot the photos for the Rusty Wallace events at Texas Motor Speedway and have another Rusty Wallace event coming up in a week or so. You "Will" have a great time and want to do it again. Enjoy your minute of Nascar time.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c66/CNONT/RWdriver-1.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c66/CNONT/Billy.jpg

Edited by Bvinson

You will have a blast! I gave my two son's a similar experience at the oval at Memphis Motorsports Park a few years ago. Nationwide or Truck vehicles, and the grin on their faces was worth every penny!

If you have your own helmet (they may want Snell SA2005 or newer, probably won't accept motorcycle helmet, check with the group), bring it, much nicer than wearing one everyone else has sweated into. They will probably provide a fire suit and gloves, but they aren't as nasty. :)

Hey Adventurer 08,

I did the Richard Petty driving experience at the Atlanta Motor Speedway a few years ago and it was an awesome experience. You will have a good time. I learned to appreciate what NASCAR drivers go through. I can't imagine being on the track with a car on both sides about a half inch from you and a car in the front and rear about a 1/4 of an inch from you going 200mph or more. I went 8 laps and was completely worn out. Imagine going 400 or 500 laps. This brings a question. What do they do if they have to go to the bathroom? Good luck and have a good time.

What a great wife mine never finds anything on sale that great and you know wives and sales. To bad it wasn't on the clearance rack or I would be right there with you.:080402gudl_prv:

Mine won't buy anything unless it's on sale ... LOL

(hmmmm isn't everything "on sale") :whistling: