IGNORED

Headlight adjustment off maybe?

I installed an HID kit sometime back. Say 6 months or so. It has been fine. Tonight the wife and I came home from my sisters place in the dark. It didnt seem to shine where it should, even with high beam. I know some is due to being 2 up but it didnt seem to be this bad last time we came home in the dark. Then it dawned on me I changed tires. I mounted up a Michelin Commander II on the front and it is the taller I think what are they 130/90 instead of the the OEM 150/80. Do you all think maybe this could be it?

Will have to fiddle with it some at a later date. Just wanted to confirm I might be on the right track. But you know the changing of the tire and then the beam being off may be alot more common than you think. Just that some may not be as critical about aim as I am. Thaks for the help fellas. I'll check back in a few days after I look at it.

The new Michelin Commander II does not come in the stock size (unless they have added it). So riders using that tire are getting it for the SMALLER tire (that many like).

So, that should be aiming you more towards the ground.

Once you find the headlight knob it's a quick adjustment against a blank wall at night.

Mike G in SC