IGNORED

Someone's 60 today and I not tellin

Sleeperhawk

well, if i had planned it before hand we come have had a double birthday party. today's my 59th be hitting 60's next year. i was wanting to go to atlanta to marettia diner or fire of bazil but have been out of work for 3 weeks and haven't found another yet. we were out around labor day to see grandson in willington and also made a quick stop in columbia as we found out susan's aunt was in the icc at hospital there. we thought about ya'll but had to get back home. we may go to willington during thanksgiving week to grandson house and may try to stop by for brief visit if we do. as we get older, we have a lot more things on our plate to do and less time to do them, just have to do the most important ones i guess!!

Awww, belated Happy Birthday! It would have been great to see you. The next time you and Susan are in Columbia, please let us know, you have a place to stay.:bighug:

well, if i had planned it before hand we come have had a double birthday party. today's my 59th be hitting 60's next year. i was wanting to go to atlanta to marettia diner or fire of bazil but have been out of work for 3 weeks and haven't found another yet. we were out around labor day to see grandson in willington and also made a quick stop in columbia as we found out susan's aunt was in the icc at hospital there. we thought about ya'll but had to get back home. we may go to willington during thanksgiving week to grandson house and may try to stop by for brief visit if we do. as we get older, we have a lot more things on our plate to do and less time to do them, just have to do the most important ones i guess!!