IGNORED

Vr store items interest

cabreco

What Out of Stock VRStore Items would you be interested in?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What Out of Stock VRStore Items would you be interested in?

• Small VentureRider Patches
    • VentureRider Domed Decals
    • VentureRider Guardian Bells

I've noticed that there are some items in the VR Store that are out of stock to be reordered if enough interest. Don was kind enough to scare up a couple of patches for me (which I have proudly put on our jackets) but, I also want Domed decals and a few more patches for our other riding jackets. I'm sure there are others who are interested as well. ESPECIALLY THE NEW MEMBERS! So...

I have attached a poll to let Freebird know if there is sufficient interest to reorder more!

VentureRider Domed Decals

VentureRider Guardian Bells

Small VentureRider Patches

C'mon guys, I'm sure you've gotten new jackets or helmets.

SHOW YOUR Venture Riders PRIDE!

picture.php?albumid=1118&pictureid=7116

Edited by cabreco

The problem is the minimum orders. I have to order at least 250 decals and 300 patches. I can't afford to pay out of pocket and sit on a lot of extras for a long time. I like keeping a few in stock though.

That being said, I would like to see interest for about 100 of the decals and at least 75 patches.

The problem is the minimum orders. I have to order at least 250 decals and 300 patches. I can't afford to pay out of pocket and sit on a lot of extras for a long time. I like keeping a few in stock though.

That being said, I would like to see interest for about 100 of the decals and at least 75 patches.

I'd take a decal and a couple of patches.

• 2 weeks later...