IGNORED

well im home now

oldgoat

got home on saturday after almost a month in a care center for my left total knee replacement.

things are going good so far. im able to walk with out a walker now and i can walk about a block with the help of the cane. very little pain. untill night time comes? i have pills for that.im able to fully extend the knee. but not able to do so bending it. im at 95% on that and they want more? kind of sore doing that work out the quads are tight. and i still have great pain in the area the drain tube was? i lost 12 pounds and working on a diet. i went from 274 to 262 still more to go. i have pt starting again monday. one hour per day five days a week. and a half hour swimming on saturday afternoon. did any one else have a clicking feeling after a total knee operation? feels funny and sometimes i can hear it?

all in all im very happy with the operation. i dont lean to my right any more. standing taller now. and able to put equal weight on both legs and knees feels great.

now i need to see if my dues are due?

so if the boss sees this let me know ok?

Had my left knee done in '05. Still has some clicking sounds coming from it but no pain like it was before. Just be sure to do your PT and work on those exercises on your own. The more you work the better off you'll be. Sometimes I think they should have put a grease fitting in there along with the knee :rotf:

good to see you back up and walking Oldgoat a friend of mine had both knees done first one took 2 months for complete recovery then went for other and it only took about a month for recovery and is now walking running and jumping with no problems clicking is an occasional thing