IGNORED

Almost there......

1BigDog

After the bike being on the lift for about a year she will be coming back to earth in a few days. Just got to add fluid to all the brakes/clutch and bleed, route some electrical accessories, install the tank and seat and it'll be good to go. Should be like a new bike with all the work that went into it. Should get another 10 years out of it. I dont need no stinkin "new" Venture anyways.....

Lets see:

rebuilt and deburred and polished the lower legs and beer cans. Progressive springs and Amsoil fork oil.

Polished the R-1 calipers as well as the front rotors. Also polished the rotor bolts as well as the brake banjo bolts. Polished the lower tree as well.

New neck bearings and races.

Flanders bar conversion. Chrome switch housings.

Polished the brake and clutch masters along with SS brake and clutch lines.

Rebuilt rear caliper. Chrome front and rear wheels. Rebuilt said wheels as well with new bearings, seals spacers, dampeners. New saddlebag rails. VMAX rear.

Saddleman seat.

Assorted chrome accessories. (im still finding stuff that I have ordered while I was under the OXY spell) (no, for you newbies, it was for knee replacement, not a crack hoe addiction) And I did order much stuff..lol

Even taught myself to mount the tires. I didnt want the shop to scratch the chrome.

Im sure there is more stuff that ill uncover but thats all I can think of right now.

I still need to strip and polish some of the old billet covers that the chrome has been fading off. Thats something that I can do as the winter sets in here in Florida.

I was hoping that Eck would have invested in a new paint job for his future investment but, ah, well.........:smile5:

Edited by Ruffy

Ruffy,

looking forward to seeing you back on the road soon.

Maybe we could have a seafood M&E in Savanah some time soon?

Wish I could Randy. I have no leave left and im off Tue/Wed. Makes a M&E rough for me. I plan on being down in Daytona the first Wed for Biketoberfest though.