IGNORED

My New Toy

SilvrT

Just picked up a slightly used (maybe had 30 shots taken) Canon EOS Rebel T2i DSLR camera c/w 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 IS lens and a 55-250 f/4-5.6 IS lens. The 55-250 lens was new in the box. Came with a real nice Lowepro "backpack" case ... all for $640!

Now I can really make my scoot look great! :cool10:

Shot of our Honeysuckle vine at full zoom which is appx 30 ft away

[ATTACH]71526[/ATTACH]

Shot of the house next door after dark. The "fire" is the street light. You can barely see the house with your eye due to the darkness, except for their outside lighting.

[ATTACH]71527[/ATTACH]

i can never find a good deal like that :no-no-no:. i am always a day late and a dollar short:confused24:

There was a few of these cameras and lenses for sale locally so I just submitted low-ball offers on all of them.... finally found the right sellers who needed the bucks.

The guy selling the camera wanted $550 ... got it for $440 and the guy selling the 55-250 lens wanted $300 ... got it for $200.

Congratulations, Rick. I can see lot's of future bandwidth being occupied by your pictures!

nahhhhhhhh... I ain't gonna share 'em no mo ... they'll be too good for youse peasants ... :rasberry: :rotf:

I bet Motel clerks hate to see him coming in the door.:stirthepot:

MOI ??? nevah! :whistling: