Jeff,

I would suggest you split the fairing

Here is how to do it: http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=494

After you get the faring split, stand in front of the bike looking aft, and on the left hand side of the head light look for the large BLACK connectors with the black tie-wrap around them as shown in this attached below picture.

One at at time... take a connector apart and apply dilectric grease to the male and female pins and holes..then reconnect them. Again, only take one at a time apart.

After applying the dilectric grease to all connectors, and they are all connected back up, with fairing still split apart, turn on key and CB radio and see if it works now..

If it does not work, then let me know. Feel free to call me with any questions. My phone number is located at the bottom of my profile page

Hope this helps you sir.

Thanks Eck.

I won't be able to take the fairing off this week.

I have a 4 day bike trip to New Hampshire on Thursday.

Hopefully I can do it the following weekend. I'll let you know.

I did take out the fuse, sprayed the front and rear switches with WD-40.

Transmit is still on which is keeping the channels from changing.

At one point I did get Cb:Er.

Yeah Eck is on the money on this one I did mine in the motel parking lot Saturday but only had some WD 40 on hand so I get to do it again. But it got everything working. Keep playing with the Talk switches mine were sticking too but got them working the passenger button was the biggest culprit.