I think the least expensive wirless jobs worth having are about $80-100 each. I saw some really cheap ones like $40 each but the reviews said you got exactly what you paid for and they were terrible. A J&M @ motorcycle superstore is listed $115. Std 5 pin din. Which is what I think yours uses also. The cardo and scala stuff wireless starts around $150 I think. $87 ea off e-bay for the J&M. I can see the advantage now to the wireless stuff is you can go blue tooth and then have your phone paired to your headset and your GPS if it has that capability.

You requested cheap although these are not in that category but I think you get what you pay for so thought they are worth mentioning. In July I got the [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Sena-SMH10D-Bluetooth-Helmet-Communication/dp/B0054CVBKC/ref=pd_sim_auto_1]Amazon.com: Sena SMH10D Bluetooth Helmet Communication System (Pack of 2): Automotive@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41DW6%2Bv33xL.@@AMEPARAM@@41DW6%2Bv33xL[/ame] on Amazon.com which is the dual intercom system. They work very well. So far I have only used the intercom side of them but the speaker sound seems like it would be good for music. An MP3 player can be plugged directly into the helmet device with the common 1/8 jack or plugged into the USB port. The helmets paired together with no fuss as well as to an older cell phone (non-smart phone). The rechargeable battery lasted for us about 10 hrs and took about 2 1/2 hrs to recharge over night. Each headset comes with a 12v power point type charger which can be used while riding.

WebBikeWorld.com did a review on it and along with a bunch of others including a few of the less expensive ones which might be helpful to you.

For us this headset has been a wonderful addition to our rides and is worth every penny it cost. I'm very seriously considering getting the Sena SM10 Stereo Audio Adapter which will connect 3 different audio sources and transmit to the Bluetooth headsets so those devices can be shared with both riders.

I also got the SMH10 and works great together and will our phones. I just added the SM10 to bring my '89VR audio into my helmet too. I got the goldwing cables for the SM10 and they work but having trouble getting it to hold contact with the plug pins. Still working on that one. Not sure if it is a pin size problem on not. But the SENAs do work great and appear to work with our bikes too.

Gary