IGNORED

We have arrived

kantornado

At our new state of residence Nv,Las Vegas. current temp is 51 F

We went through the snow and cold and saw many wrecks and arrived safely. That is the important part.

We had a couple of close calls and it never ceases to amaze me that when the temp is at 32 F or below and the roads are snowy and wet why people think they can drive 70mph.

I mostly think it natures way of passive aggressive natural selection but the trouble with that is that those idiots seam to take others out with them.

We are excited about our new place to live, more riding time and new places to explore with the great people we have met here and the new ones to come.

We will mis our friends and riding buddies we had in Mn and hope that if there looking for a little winter vacation they keep us in mind.

We have arrived...........................Ron

Ron and Linda,

As much as we will miss you only being 1000 miles from us, we know that it is a right move for you. Have a great time and enjoy yourselves, we'll catch up with you soon and get to one of the Venture West rallys out there when you can :happy34:

We are looking forward to meeting the western half of the VENTURERIDERS and you are definitely one on the list LoneEagle.

Squidly we are sure we will meet up with you and Lonna on one of these outings here. We checked on coming to the 08 VENTURERIDER Rally but know we won't have the vacation time to do it. It is kinda sad cause we wanted to cruise north and go through Canada and this would of been a great opportunity and could hook up with other members heading that way.

Sarge we are so looking forward to you and Marilyn coming out.

We know your time will be short and you have things you want to do and see so if there is anything we can do before hand to help you out let me know.............................Ron