IGNORED

Still got Computer Woes

Yammer Dan

Computer still acting up. Getting out the door in couple hrs to go look for new system. Any Recommendations??Think we are going with New Dell. It was good for 8 yrs. I guess thats almost as old as I am for a computer. Goiung to Sam's, Staples, Best Buy and what ever and look today. And Kat I couldn't answer message Warden won't look at Refurb. Bad experience with Tom Tom she can't get over.

Warden can get into Club site and a few things but can't access most. Can't answer messages. Weird. Just lets me do what it wants when it wants. And she is going to put this one in garage??? I got BIG TOOLS out there....:whistling:

in staples flyer this week, HP desktop,,stock ##P7-1235/448941 $479.99, no monitor

desktop package w/monitor HP P6-2136B-797075 $479.99

laptop Toshiba stock ##L855/931373 $499.99

I set people up with pc's as a side line and if someone ask today I would send them here.

My advise is to look at things like warranty and support, not gigahertz and gigabytes. Anything you buy today should suffice for a home user surfing the web and writing a few letters. If you can purchase a "commercial or business class pc", HP or other brand, you'll like pay about the same and get much better warranty and support. Most retail outlets don't sell commercial or business computers. CDW (http://www.cdw.com) is a good source.

Went and looked today. Touch screen is impressive but upkeep would be rough. Just about any repair requires replacing Mother Board. I think I'll go back to Dell. Nice complete system. Get another 8 yrs out of it?? This one will end up in garage. I can get on club site and E-Bay...bout covers my needs.

As long as it's not a first gen it will be fine.:stirthepot:

Wearing shorts today. Kid at Best Buy noticed leg and we had long talk about bikes. He is getting ready for his 1st one. Hope I helped him a little.

They were completely out of 1st Gen Dells... Must be the big demand for them......:rasberry: