IGNORED

Leavin on trip

lwinders

Today as soon as I get off work, I'll be leaving on a trip to East Tennessee. My plan is to leave my home in Mansfield, Tn. at about 5:00 pm and ride to Cookville, where I'll spend the night. Then I'll get up early Thursday morning and continue up I-40 and exit at Kingston. I'll take Hwy. 304 to Hwy. 68 then I'll hit the Cherohala Skyway over to US-129 (the Dragon). From there I'll take the Foothills Pky. to Wears Valley Rd. to Pigeon Forge. It should be a good days ride. Then Friday I may ride over to the Wheels Thrrough Time Motorcycle Museum in Maggie Valley, NC. I'll be riding back home Saturday. I won't be able to ride my Venture because it really isn't quite ready for a long road trip yet, so I'll be riding my 1100 V-Star. The only thing that would make this trip better is if I had someone to ride with. My wife really isn't into riding yet and all my friends with bikes couldn't get off work. So I'll be going it alone. Hoping for a good safe trip.

I wont be to far behind you.... I am leaving Sept 19th thru Oct 5th, and will be riding some of the same roads as you are and some roads that I have never rode before.

Do ride safe......and enjoy your trip!!

Man I cant wait...:twing: