IGNORED

Over priced

Black Owl

Just finished reading the review on the neck gator and the Belaclava.

Seems like everything that they tag as a "biker" item, gets the price jacked up.

For anyone interested in some very good cold weather clothing without playing through the nose, check out www.maxit-inc.com. I am currently using their Headgator 6 in 1. Excellent piece of clothing.

The only issue I have with it is that I wish they made it with a yoke to fit lower onto the chest and back.

Also 'merican made.

Just my observation and opinion, for what it's worth.

Russell I use a camoflaged neck gator from wally world at temos above 15 degrees I also have one that I got from Rocky mount power sports that I think I paid $19.00 for you can also get a real long one from JC Penny's suit department for less than $20.00 that works well.

Jeff

Amy made some neck gaiters with drawstrings for ski trips a few years back. Just cut some fleece, sew a tube that fits over your head, and you're ready to ride. The draw strings also let them double as hats, with the opening closed. We still use them as winter hats, or when riding in cool weather. You could make them with a skirt that goes into your jacket, too.

Picked up a camo fleece hood that I use sometimes, in the hunting section. If they still have them they should be on sale as hunting season's over.

Well, shoot, I went to the material store and bought some fleece and got out my sewing machine. Made our for about $5.00 total.

Just an idea..:think:

Maybe you could make some, then embroyder them with VR.ORG (or use an iron on patch) and start selling them...:whistling: