IGNORED

communication

Greying

Ok I know this has been beat to death but consider it from a different point of view. I have (easy now) a Kawasaki VN800B. It has no on board communication of any type. This is what I want to accomplish: bike to bike and driver to passenger when the wife and I ride the same bike. What are some of the experiences out there with two way radios and headsets. Brands of radios, headsets and place of purchase/price and results would be appreciated.

Greying

I have the Venture Std. so there wasn't a cb on the bike. I talked to J&M about the cb they have and the hook up. I bought it thru Sierra Electronics. Both were very helpful getting me the hookups, cb, and headset I needed. You can also hook the radio or satellite radio to this unit. There is one for driver only and then there is one for driver and passenger.

Guest sparky

Hey Graying. Check out the intaride.com system. It is the best IC package I have ever used. It allows stereo input, cb input, cell phone input, gps, i/c is vox, and has noise cancelling mics. The system comes with 2 sets of headset/mic. You will enjoy this system. I had it on my Suzuki Intruder and we really liked it.