IGNORED

Air FIlter Question

I was looking on e-bay the other night and ran across K&N's for a RSTD. The numbers were different than the RSV and like $30 bucks less. I thought basicly they were the same bike except the fairing-gas tank-speedo deal. Looking @ K&N site they show the YA 1399 for both the TD and Venture. Maybe they had the years mixed up or something? Does anyone else make a filter for the RSV thats worth running? Unipro anyone run them?

I installed K&N filters in my RSV and never looked at them again..and the stock air filters were like new when I removed them. Really had no reason to change them out truthfully. It was one of those, "everyone else is doing it" things that I got caught up in..(dummy me..:confused24:)

I do not know of any other manufacturer who makes air filters fot the Ventures..?

OK thanks. I went back and looked agin tonight. I may have misread it too. It may have said it was for the 1600 air cooled bike too. I cant remember what they call it now but its tour something. I did find a pair for the $65 range which is $20 less than I have found anywhere else.