IGNORED

downsizing for retirement.

Snarley Bill

well, age has finally caught up with me so i'm getting ready for retirement a second time. i only have four bikes left. my stratoliner, v-star 1300, majesty 400 scooter, and a 1958 cushman pacemaker scooter. the v-star is on the auction block and the strat and majesty are keepers. the cushman is going too. the cushman is totally restored and up dated with the latest technology and is probably one of the nicest looking ones in the country. as long as i can get my leg over the strat i will keep riding. it gets rougher every time i ride. i figure i can make it another year. anyone interested in a v-star or a cushman pm me. :draming:

I'm 75 and still on my 96 Royal Star. Not bragging. Thought I would give it up 3 yrs ago. Sold the Road King. I lasted 3 months!! Bought a Goldwing, then this Royal.

Good luck in whatever you do.:):)

Sorry to hear your downsizing, I know how much you love you 1300. But you got to do what you have to do.........Hope you guys make it down to Memphis in Oct. It was great seeing you guys at B2's. Mine is going up on the block too, ever since I got the 1st Gen back together, thats all I ride. I will replace the 1300 with a sport touring ride,either an ST1100 or an FJR.

Sorry to hear your downsizing, I know how much you love you 1300. But you got to do what you have to do.........Hope you guys make it down to Memphis in Oct. It was great seeing you guys at B2's. Mine is going up on the block too, ever since I got the 1st Gen back together, thats all I ride. I will replace the 1300 with a sport touring ride,either an ST1100 or an FJR.
we will be in memphis. linda said she needs a couple of new st. jude t- shirts.