IGNORED

Any special requests?

Black Owl

I am in the process of laying out the menu for the Pork in the Pines Pig Roast.

So, does anyone who is planning on attending have any requests for a special item or side dish?

If so, please let me know and we will try to accomodate you.

Thanks.....

:mytruck1:

Yeah...how about some cheesecake, ooops sorry nevermind, I can get that right here in TEXAS!

:stickpoke:

SO, since the response was to be limited to those who were coming to the Pork in the Pines this year, based on your response can we take it Momma is going to allow you to attend again?????? :stirthepot:

And yes we do have Cheesecake up here in fly-over land. Maybe not as good as someone's, but we do have it...:rotfl:

SO, since the response was to be limited to those who were coming to the Pork in the Pines this year, based on your response can we take it Momma is going to allow you to attend again?????? :stirthepot:

You can never tell where we'll show up, it is probably unlikely that we will be able to attend this year as I am saving money and vacation to stand up in my Dads forthcoming wedding on September 15th in Michigan....but I have pulled off some crazy things in my life here on VRO

:thumbsup2:

You can never tell where we'll show up, it is probably unlikely that we will be able to attend this year as I am saving money and vacation to stand up in my Dads forthcoming wedding on September 15th in Michigan....but I have pulled off some crazy things in my life here on VRO

:thumbsup2:

Hmmmm, let me see

Pork in the Pines... Aug 31 thru Sept 3. Wedding (and it's about time someone made you legitimate) Sept 15.

Pork in the Pines, Laporte, MN. Wedding Marine City, MI

Distance from Laporte, MN to Marine City, MI 870 miles.

I do believe it's doable....:rotfl: :rotfl:

So, should we put you down for 1 or 2 ?????

Well this request is from a Non attending guest of Pork in the pines and the request is not related to food, but ............

I am thinking some silly challenge to Double the amount of people that you can get to "Pork in the Pines" vs. putting the infamous Tail Feather back up for grabs.

:think:

Kinda like in the old days when someone was a little more daring and making silly bets, they can not possibly win.

Brad

Well this request is from a Non attending guest of Pork in the pines and the request is not related to food, but ............

I am thinking some silly challenge to Double the amount of people that you can get to "Pork in the Pines" vs. putting the infamous Tail Feather back up for grabs.

:think:

Kinda like in the old days when someone was a little more daring and making silly bets, they can not possibly win.

Brad

Yah know you are supposed to let sleeping dogs lay don't yah?

Besides that, who could be trusted to do the count? Huh, huh, huh.....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

He counted just fine....you just couldn't run fast enough

:sign20:

Let me see if I remember this correctly.

Squidley: "Don't worry man. I got your back"

Black Owl: "Thanks"

Squidly(chanting): "Cut them. Cut them. Cut them".

Is that about right?????

:15_8_211[1]:

Let me see if I remember this correctly.

Squidley: "Don't worry man. I got your back"

Black Owl: "Thanks"

Squidly(chanting): "Cut them. Cut them. Cut them".

Is that about right?????

:15_8_211[1]:

Said in my best politician voice...."I do not recall saying that" I think your wishful thinking might be coming in to play as you would like to take someone with you on the sinking ship

:stickpoke: :sign20:.....I still love ya though buddy, and those tail feathers have a good amount of miles on them :thumbsup2:

Said in my best politician voice...."I do not recall saying that" I think your wishful thinking might be coming in to play as you would like to take someone with you on the sinking ship

:stickpoke: :sign20:.....I still love ya though buddy, and those tail feathers have a good amount of miles on them :thumbsup2:

Yah... I heard your best political voice at PC1.... "Cut em" "Cut em" "Cut em" :rotfl:

But then, as they say "Those were the days my friend."

• 2 weeks later...