IGNORED

Bike wrecker location?

calgaryrider

You may send Kic a pm as I think her is in that area.

Is there something specific youre looking for? Or just trying to keep her out of the malls? :stickpoke::rotfl:

Brian

Keep her out of the malls?:shock3: Easyer to find every add-on for the venture then to do that.

I already checked with KIC, just waiting to hear back from him

Markus(calgaryrider)

I have a request for info out to somebody that can give me the info you need. There is (was) a junkyard that also has/had a large indoor warehouse of dissembled bikes and their parts.

I haven't been there, but know people who has. Once i get that info today I will pass it on.

There is also a really cool junk yard of older bikes in the area, but everything I have heard about the place is the owner is "weird", must think all his parts are gold plated since he charges like they are, and you have to keep any women folk close by and safe or he will try to get to "know" them very well.... :shock3:

Stay tuned ..info on the way..:sun:

Okay....

The biggest place and from what I have heard over the years, pretty cool place, is Bob's Cycle Salvage, 1325 E. Elwood, Phoenix. Just off I-17 and between 7th Street and 16th Street. (602) 243-4241. :sun: