IGNORED

Carb tuned..........

DragonRider

It was a great surprise to see 86er and Bubba again. Gene got to meet Bubba and came away laughing and not believing what he was seeing. After we got back to my house we had some really cold adult beverage. After the bikes cooled down we went down and put the finishing touch on my freshly finished 83, Todd had his carb tune with him, so we just had to sync the carbs. Now she runs even sweeter than before, we had to call in the Calvary because we couldnt get them to match side to side. Tried calling the Muffin but no luck there, we finally got hold of Squidley and he gave us a few tips on how to correct it. Brad came through for us and we finished it up. Thanks Todd and Squidley, another payoff for my big $12.00 investment. Todd ended up spending the night and we talked and drank till Todd started falling asleep .

ANother testimony to the worth of this fantastic place, THANKS DON!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I ran into the 1st one I couldn't sync at MD. Had to call on Earl. Linkage was binding up someway. Never had that happen. Had one carb topping out on the guage and couldn't get it to come down. But Earl got it. I think he has seen a few of these things before.... 12 bucks a year for somebody with the knowledge he has? Better than a Blue Light special!!! That thing is looking good Lew.

It took a gentle push down on the frame of the carbs, like you suggested to Todd. That did the trick. Thanks again Brad. Any chance you can make it to Memphis for the St. Jude ride on Oct 6, love to see you guys there.

I was wondering how you 2 came along with it, glad y'all got it on the run. Great talking with you both and good to see (hear) Bubbas still kicking

:thumbsup2:

BTW....what was the culprit with the idle not coming down :confused24:

It took a gentle push down on the frame of the carbs, like you suggested to Todd. That did the trick. Thanks again Brad. Any chance you can make it to Memphis for the St. Jude ride on Oct 6, love to see you guys there.

Glad to hear that it worked out, St. Judes.....

:confused24: I'd love to be there, we'll have to play it by ear :)