Yooper is looking for all the plastic on right side from the speaker holder up too the right controls, i have parts bike but not thous parts, like to barter. Thanks Yoop

What did you do Yooper????? :crying::crying::crying:

Yes 1993 all plastic from the speaker piece up. Got that? Yoop----ps Bubber got on some bad wet gravel last thusday in Wi detour it sucked so did bad on my plastic, and no i didnt dump it was close at times but kept her up.

Yooper you ain't suppose to be off roading with those first gens. They are old and brittle and can't take the pounding like these new dirt bikes can.

Maybe Rocket can help ya out.

I hear Yammer has spare bikes all over the place. Do yourself a favor and contact the Warden she is most likely to sell some parts then Dan is.

Good luck with the search.

PS: still hoping to come up your way for a weekend before Fall.

Bubber

About time you come up here bring that Fin girl with you Judy loves company . We got two spare bed rooms here, no hotels here just our friendly house. And by the way the 1st Gen will walk all over them there newer Ventures, and you guys know that. 73 Yoop

Every bike I get seems to have something busted. Add that to what I've busted. Got all kinds of glue. Got a plastic welder. Got some scrap plastic. Need a garage..... I'm gonna build a 3rd Gen!!:think:

Yoop if you have all the pieces you will be surprised what you can do with ABS Glue.

Yooper, I have the main frame piece that the spealer mounts on to, ansd the rest of the pieces mount into, but that's all!! Shame it's the right side, the piece that the CB mounts into is rare and commands a big buck, lots of MK1 people upgrading to the better MK2 CB.

Do you need a speaker grille as well?? PM me your address and I will get it out to you...