IGNORED

Newnan Meet & Eat........

DragonRider

Newnan Meet & Eat.............  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Newnan Meet & Eat.............

• Sat. June 30, 2012
    • Sat. July 7, 2012

Alright looks like the meet and eat will be Sat. July 7, 2012. We will be meeting at 9:00 am at the Pilot Truck Stop at Exit 41 off of I-85. Coming from the north take a left turn under the interstate and the Pilot is on the right, coming from the south take a right and the Pilot is on the right. If anyone wants there is a Subway and a Wendy's there if they want to eat breakfast before we leave, expect KSU at 9:45 am. We will take some back roads down to Warm Springs where they have a shop, Extreme Motorsports that opens at 11:00 am, also have a M/C musem, there is an admission to get in. We will spend about an hour there and then head into FDR State Park and ride over Pine Mtn, mild twisties nothing like the Dragon but a nice ride with some very nice scenic overlooks. We will make a couple of stops in the overlooks, bring your cameras for some nice pics. From there we will leave the park and head down to the small town of Pine Mtn. and eat at a great little BBQ stand called Three Little Pigs, great food, but they dont take credit or debit so make sure you bring cash or you may go hungry.............!!! After that some more back roads back towards Newnan. Hope to see lots of new and old friends there.

Edited by DragonRider

You just came back to this post to see if I screwed it up again, I proof read it 4 times, so I know I got it right this time.............But sure wish you could make it. :bighug:

Wish I could join you...but wont be able to either weekend..

My heart is in it with you though.!! :twing:

Oh when I see a posting of yours, I just have to read it my friend.

Not checking your spelling or dates.. I want to ride and cant..summer slipping right on by and nothing I can do about it..

Mike and I can ride to Warm Springs and meet everyone there on the 7th. The 30th is too close to ask the time off. We'd love to ride to Newnan and ride down to Warm Springs, however the distance for us is about the either place. Just give us a time and meeting place in Warm Springs and we'll be there.

Looks like we may not be able to go either weekend, The assistant manager changed her off dates for the week of the 4th, however Mike will beg for the 30th off and arm twist to get it. If Lewis decides to add July 14th to the possibilities, Mike can get that Saturday off for sure. Obviously there's no way to please or suit everyone, however some of us are on fixed policies with getting time off.