IGNORED

My new grill/smoker

bj66

You know how projects that start out simple turn into something else? Well I seem to always make that happen.

I decided this winter I would make a smoker out of 2 air compressor tanks. I had a Harbor Freight trailer already so I thought why not make it mobile. So every now and then I would work on it and do a little more each time.

I pretty much had it all done, and I decided it would get kind of hot out in the sun, so I better have some shade. So today I made a quick mount for an umbrella. Then while I was doing some baked potatoes on the grill I figured I better make a quick table for my soda (no beer for me). So I am pretty much done with the mods, until the next time I use it and think of something else.

Heres a few random pics. I think it turned out pretty good.

You know how projects that start out simple turn into something else? Well I seem to always make that happen.

I decided this winter I would make a smoker out of 2 air compressor tanks. I had a Harbor Freight trailer already so I thought why not make it mobile. So every now and then I would work on it and do a little more each time.

I pretty much had it all done, and I decided it would get kind of hot out in the sun, so I better have some shade. So today I made a quick mount for an umbrella. Then while I was doing some baked potatoes on the grill I figured I better make a quick table for my soda (no beer for me). So I am pretty much done with the mods, until the next time I use it and think of something else.

Heres a few random pics. I think it turned out pretty good.

Good job!!!!! Have you put it to the test yet????

Nice job on it, I have one here that needs revamping, and I want to learn how to use it a lot better too. I was thinking of the same thing as far as putting it on a trailer and having it mobile, have fun with your new creation

:thumbsup2: