IGNORED

Aussie Patriot Supporter Patches

Aussie Annie

Will be in the mail on Monday :thumbsup2: Could the following folks PM me their address please

Halmost There

........................... thanks

*** If any one else would like to order the patch, just let me know [$AU10]

Edited by Aussie Annie

Will be in the mail on Monday :thumbsup2: Could the following folks PM me their address please

Gunboat

KIC

Halmost There

tufftom4............................ thanks

*** If any one else would like to order the patch, just let me know [$AU10]

I have no idea how much $AU10 is but I would like one.

:farmer:

you're welcome Mini :smile5:

Sylvester..... PM sent

gunboat, KIC & tufftom4....... addy received & patch in the mail on Monday:thumbsup2:

Squidley.... I believe gunboat ordered one for you when you had no internet. So, are you wanting 2 more?

Edited by Aussie Annie

when can i place an order for a patch or 2 funds are tight right now but i would love to have a patch when my finances alow for it and would be glad to pay for shipping as well like mini said you cant pay for everyones shipping

Thanks Annie, I dont have a good spot on the front of my Vest for such a neat patch, so it looks like am going to have to swap some around to make room or better yet, buy me another vest, which I have been wanting to do, cause I got enuff patches on hand that wont fit on my old vest...........Hmmm. Fathers Day coming up, wish my kids read this forum. Wife is getting me a new armored, mesh jacket for FD. She dont have to read the forum.............:thumbsup: