IGNORED

wanted, aftermarket venture slip ons

warp1

Looking for aftermarket slip ons...maybe from a member that thought they were too loud? From reading...I'd guess Barons first, maybe Bubs...but open.

I'll search through the normal channels as well, thanks.

Bill

Looking for aftermarket slip ons...maybe from a member that thought they were too loud? From reading...I'd guess Barons first, maybe Bubs...but open.

I'll search through the normal channels as well, thanks.

Bill

I have some Road Glide stock pipes you can have if you pay shipping.

Yeah, I PM'd and he realized I was down the road in CR :) Too bad I'm busy this weekend or your right....just no way to carry pipes on a bike :)

Guess I'll have to research needed adapters for the road king pipes and options on baffle drilling. Hoping to pick up the bike next weekend.

Yeah, I PM'd and he realized I was down the road in CR :) Too bad I'm busy this weekend or your right....just no way to carry pipes on a bike :)

Guess I'll have to research needed adapters for the road king pipes and options on baffle drilling. Hoping to pick up the bike next weekend.

Ya, you can box them up and strap them on the rear seat and away you go. I have done this before. I hauled a base station CB on the back seat to Ohio and back. Just turn the box longways and strap it to the top of the rear seat back or something. If you do this, please take pictures for all of us to see.

Fuzzy :usa:

Guest scarylarry

Try a weedeater on the back of GW, I almost wipe him out in a turn not a marking one on it and yes it was loaded sideways...