IGNORED

Who's Going To Daytona Bikeweek

Animal

Anyone going to Daytona Bikeweek it might be kind of fun to set up a place to meet and get to know each other.:)

Anyone interested please give a few suggestions. :whistling:

Preferably not at an event site but somewhere like the park off Nova Rd. and Rt. 92:)

I will be around the first Saturday and Sunday then off work the last Friday and around Saturday and Sunday. Yamaha/STAR Motorcylces/STAR touring are having a breakfast on Friday. You should be able to sign up or download a reservation form from the STAR section of the Yamaha wensite.

I have to work both weekends of bike week, but I have the weekdays off. So I will be down there several days. The days I'm not down there I will be riding somewhere if the weather is good. And we go to the Supercross races on Friday night every year.

how about here AHRMA [ american historic racing motorcycle association ] will be at my campground for 10 days , we can have a meet and eat here and Marsha can find some thing to burn on the cooker , only 26 miles from Daytona speedway .

i just asked the pres. of AHRMA and he said VR.O come on , if anybody wants to camp here from feb. 29 to march 9 it will be 20 bucks a nite to max of 100 bucks , so anybody that camps 5 nites can stay free until feb 9 there is no cost for anybody that do's not spend the nite or and no gate fee .

i'll try to put a mapquist for directions . the addy is

U.S.N.F. River Forest Group Campground

45700 river forest blvd.

DeLand , FL. 32720

no res. needed

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&saddr=daytona+fl.&daddr=45700+River+Forest+Blvd,+Deland,+FL+32720&sll=35.154902,-90.011944&sspn=0.007754,0.014591&ie=UTF8&om=0&z=11

U.S.N.F. River Forest Group Campground:rotf:

45700 river forest blvd.:rotf:

DeLand , FL. 32720:rotf:

Sounds like a great place how about 6 or 7or 8Mar sometime early afternoon lets pick a date and time the most people can attend.:bighug: