IGNORED

The old girl is back...........

DragonRider

I received the carb diaphragms yesterday from Sirus, best purchase so far for the old girl. Took about 1 1/2 hour to change them out. Now I have to find someone with a carb tune so we can do that. Took her for a spin and I have to say, I had forgotten how good these bikes run. I actually thought it was running pretty good, but I was wrong, glad I decided to keep her. I had the most enjoyable ride so far today, only meant to go around the block but went around the county...........I was totally blown away, its like having a new bike all over again.

I've checked my diaphrams for pin holes and haven't seen any...but it almost sounds like it would be worth changing them out "just because".

I have a set I was going to put in when I completely rebuild the carbs over this winter. Maybe I should change them out now?

Go ahead and do it, you wont spend a lot of time doing it, the hard part was getting those 4 tamper proof screws out, but with a little tap with the hammer and a pair of vice grips they came right out.........I replaced all of the screws with allen head screws...........next time much easier.

I've checked my diaphrams for pin holes and haven't seen any...but it almost sounds like it would be worth changing them out "just because".

I have a set I was going to put in when I completely rebuild the carbs over this winter. Maybe I should change them out now?