Marcarl

Hi, anybody live in or around Fullerton California that wouldn't mind bringing a message for me? Got somebody down there that I bought a scale from for $371.00, they charged my account, but somehow didn't get the order and now they seem to be impossible to communicate with. The place is called StarLight Digital 1945 W. Commonwealth Ave Ste J Fullerton, CA 92833-3036.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks Carl

Hi, anybody live in or around Fullerton California that wouldn't mind bringing a message for me? Got somebody down there that I bought a scale from for $371.00, they charged my account, but somehow didn't get the order and now they seem to be impossible to communicate with. The place is called StarLight Digital 1945 W. Commonwealth Ave Ste J Fullerton, CA 92833-3036.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks Carl

Notify your CC company about the non-ship. They will put your payment in dispute until the seller can prove that the item had been shipped and delivered. After a certain amount of time they'll refund the payment. Had to do that once. It worked... If you made the payment via paypal, better yet...

If all else fails contact the Better Business Bureau in the Fullerton area. I had a company I made a purchase from a few years ago, they took my money from my card and 3 weeks went by and no product. I tried calling and no answer, I sent e-mails, no reply. This went on for another 2 weeks. Within 2 days of filing my complaint with the BBB they were calling me asking how they could help.

hope they have more power than the BBB around here.

If you have a problem they give them a negative feedback.

They Don't help resove the problem at all...just warn the next guy.

At least that was my experience a few years ago in Hamilton.

hope they have more power than the BBB around here.

If you have a problem they give them a negative feedback.

They Don't help resove the problem at all...just warn the next guy.

At least that was my experience a few years ago in Hamilton.

:sign yeah that: The BBB doesn't have any authoritarian power. They used to serve as a warning organization, but since the advent of the internet that is becoming less and less. Like everyone else they are more interested in selling memberships....