IGNORED

seat cover

Took mine to a local upostery shop and had new piece sewn in for about 60 bucks to replace just that piece. Looks good and been that way for about two years now.

There's a lady across the road from where I work that did the driver and pillion on my Voyager for 60 dollars. Nothing fancy/black.

Guest Rev'n Ahead
There's a lady across the road from where I work that did the driver and pillion on my Voyager for 60 dollars. Nothing fancy/black.

got pics? of the bike seat NOT the lady across the road...

thanks

My 83 std split in exactly the same place.I went to Fred Meyers (Wal Mart of the 80's) and bought some vinal repair kit.Comes with a clear vinal solution and several colors so you can mix up a matchimg color. It worked great for several years until I sold the bike. Cost under $15.00. I am sure an auto parts store would still have something simular

seems to be the most common failure of these seats.

Both my 83 and 84 had split in the same spot.

The 84 was repaired with a "caulking" type of material like Pegasus1300 is refering to. It was black so didn't show.

The 83 is awaiting my attention:whistling:

My 83 std split in exactly the same place.I went to Fred Meyers (Wal Mart of the 80's) and bought some vinal repair kit.Comes with a clear vinal solution and several colors so you can mix up a matchimg color. It worked great for several years until I sold the bike. Cost under $15.00. I am sure an auto parts store would still have something simular

I'll give WallyWorld a try...thanks guys!