IGNORED

A little bit of Iceland will attend M.D. Day

StarFan

Greetings all fellow Venturers !

Since I am not able to attend this year due to work and a planned trip to Spain with the family this year I thought that I would get somebody from Iceland to attend on my behalf. Had problem getting my mother to attend so my final option was to send Mr. Black Death instead of Momma. :grandma:

Big Tom has received two bottles of that dreadful drink and i hope he will put them in the freezer and serve to those who would like a taste on Saturday evening:group cheers:. Keep an eye on him for me - he got hooked on Black Death and urinated shark when he and Vicky visited us in Iceland last summer. Sorry I could not send the shark - Don´t want the US custom to get pissed at me.

Wish you all the happiest time at Freebirds the coming weekend.

Warmest regards to you all from,

Jonas and Greta (we will see you in 2013 rain or shine).

Jonas and Greta (we will see you in 2013 rain or shine).

That gives me a year to get your bike shined up:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

Gonna miss you guys this year tho:bawling:

Think I will steer clear of the Black Death and Shark:yikes::yikes:

Craig

If you decide to Run with the Bulls....Get a 1st Gen!!:innocent:

Ok Yammer, I'm wondering about this. Would it be less of a loss if it gets trampled, because it's old, or are the bulls more respectful of antiques? :whistling:

Greetings all fellow Venturers !

:grandma:

Big Tom has received two bottles of that dreadful drink and i hope he will put them in the freezer and serve to those who would like a taste on Saturday evening:group cheers:. Keep an eye on him for me - he got hooked on Black Death

You mean I was supposed to bring them to MD..........Oh well, I still have the bottles ....I'll just fill them with gasoline....no one will know the difference.:whistling: Just kidding, I have them and we will toast you as we have in the past on Saturday evening. Give Greta a big kiss for me ....

Having missed it in the past, I'm looking forward to tempting fate. Curiosity, and all that. I mean a national drink nobody (few?) actually drinks. And a "dubious reputation". Can't beat that for interesting.

Thanks,Jonas

Have a great trip to Spain......

Please don't run with the bulls.....

We don't need to see you on CNN.....:rasberry:

Thanks Dan and don´t worry.

We are staying away from Pomploma and the bulls - heading for Mallorca this time. Won´t be on CNN - Turner found out about me and Jane :whistling: