IGNORED

Can I change the number of threads displayed?

When I click on the "New Posts" link at the top of the page I always get up to 25 threads listed, is there a way to increase this number?

I do have the replies per page at the max number for when I am in a thread but can not find the setting to increase the number of threads displayed in "New Posts".

If I actually have to do work at work there is always pages of new posts by the time I get back here. Sometimes if there are a lot of threads that need reading and or replies the system will timeout and I will end up missing the older ones on the later pages.

When I click on the "New Posts" link at the top of the page I always get up to 25 threads listed, is there a way to increase this number?

I do have the replies per page at the max number for when I am in a thread but can not find the setting to increase the number of threads displayed in "New Posts".

If I actually have to do work at work there is always pages of new posts by the time I get back here. Sometimes if there are a lot of threads that need reading and or replies the system will timeout and I will end up missing the older ones on the later pages.

I agree with that but whats this Work thing??:think:

I agree with that but whats this Work thing??:think:

Something I pretend to do while on here......

go into user cp control panel , scroll down to edit options , then look for number of posts to show per page, adjust the drop down box to what you want, Ive got mine at 50.

Brian

I already have that. The posts per page is for once you have opened a thread.

I want to list more threads when I go up and click the "New Posts" tab.