IGNORED

Local mechanic needed

Zippy69

Looking for a member who would be interested in doing some work on my bike.(84 Venture).

I live in Nicholson, Ga,between Commerce and Athens. I got it running but it still has some carb issues.

I'm not lazy or dumb, just busy. I work @ 60 hrs a week, and have other obligations and just don't have a lot of time. The local dealer around here seems to be filled with a bunch of pretentious jerks who have no time to deal with a non-Harley owner.

But the main reason is turn around time. I would like to be riding soon, not 5-6 months from now.

Just send me a PM if you are interested.

Also wanted to add that I will deliver and pick up, plus I will pay cash.

:fingers-crossed-emo

Edited by Zippy69

Looking for a member who would be interested in doing some work on my bike.(84 Venture).

I live in Nicholson, Ga,between Commerce and Athens. I got it running but it still has some carb issues.

I'm not lazy or dumb, just busy. I work @ 60 hrs a week, and have other obligations and just don't have a lot of time. The local dealer around here seems to be filled with a bunch of pretentious jerks who have no time to deal with a non-Harley owner.

But the main reason is turn around time. I would like to be riding soon, not 5-6 months from now.

Just send me a PM if you are interested.

Also wanted to add that I will deliver and pick up, plus I will pay cash.

:fingers-crossed-emo

I may be able to help you if you don't mind bringing it to the spagetti Junction area.

You guys are hilarious:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

You'll find plenty of help here. Shops don't like to work on bikes more than a few years old this time of year. They worry about parts so they make it hard. I know someone her can get you up and running.

There are not any local shops in my area besides dealers. I don't have a real problem with dealers per say, I just hate for my bike to sit for months and months with no one working on it. I would rather pay an individual for their time knowing I won't have too long to wait.