IGNORED

avon tire sale

w.steve wells

i received an e-mail this morning from Shadetreepowersports in n.ohio about a $40 mail in rebate on avon venom tires, they listy our front tires at $140,99 and the rear at $149.99 i've order many thing from them in the past they always were good to deal with, oh and says the tires are in stock,, steve,,:325:

i received an e-mail this morning from Shadetreepowersports in n.ohio about a $40 mail in rebate on avon venom tires, they listy our front tires at $140,99 and the rear at $149.99 i've order many thing from them in the past they always were good to deal with, oh and says the tires are in stock,, steve,,:325:

Sounds good Steve,but I already have both of mine in a box in the garage. I always miss out on the good deals. But I have to say, I think I almost got the same deal from Dennis Kirk. I always find them cheaper there. You might want to check them out too neighbor.

Fuzzy

• 5 weeks later...

Shadetreepowersports total is $291.98 free shipping, then get a $40.00 mail in rebate until May 15th. So total after mail-in rebate is $251.98 . This would be the cheapest I have seen so far. Probably going to order these while the gettin is good...

What mileage ya'll seeing out of these Avon Venoms on a 2nd Gen? Sure wished there was a high mileage White Wall tire!