IGNORED

Golf anyone ??

Hummingbird

Yes, He did well to have the boo boo's he had and still pull it out.

I just hope his wife is still getting half.

It is hard to coach middle school kids and try to teach morals when all the big money makers keep making bad choices and then they still have a chance to make big money.

Moral of the story...morals don't count anymore... JMHO

My wife is a golf fanatic. I took up trying to play the game some time ago as it was my only chance to spend time with her. Then I beat her. Haven't seen her since. Game over. Lets face it, it was invented by the Scots, the people who gave you bagpipes ( the missing link between noise and music), and Scotch whiskey. I doubt it was ever intended to be played sober.

quote=TDunc;668075]Yes, He did well to have the boo boo's he had and still pull it out.

I just hope his wife is still getting half.

It is hard to coach middle school kids and try to teach morals when all the big money makers keep making bad choices and then they still have a chance to make big money.

Moral of the story...morals don't count anymore... JMHO

I dont think its Tiger Wood's responsibility to teach morals to anybody's kids,,,

Thats the parent's responsibility. Tiger Woods plays GOLF.

and i also think he played well yesterday. He won, didn't he?

His personal life and problems shouldnt be anybodies business but his.

If you looking for saints,you are looking in the wrong place. JMHO

And by the way...i have coached children too....soccer. I think thats what they wanted to learn from me, and thats what i taught. :backinmyday:

You're kidding - right? :bang head:

I wasn't prodding into his personal life, I was commenting on his excellent play.

As so did I. I followed it up with my own personal opinion about his personal life. So No, im not kidding. As I said, he did well. Held on like no other.

Sent from my DROIDX

And by the way...i have coached children too....soccer. I think thats what they wanted to learn from me, and thats what i taught. :backinmyday:

You are 100% correct that it is parents responsibility. But with examples like this and others I was just saying it makes our job harder.

You or I make a moral misjudgment, we don't get a second chance at our jobs in most circumstances.

Sent from my DROIDX